We are GimmeMore GmbH, an independent and established start-up in the digital media space. We provide exciting and challenging free-to-use entertainment to over 20 million end users per month across a wide range of areas, from challenging quizzes or IQ tests to fun personality tests and brain teasing maths or logic games. As our platform and reach is rapidly expanding, we are searching for an amazing Marketing Product Manager, working in between Product and Marketing.
- Define strategies to promote Gimmemore products in close cooperation with our product team
- Conduct regular competitive analyses and advise internally on product positioning, pricing and other relevant aspects
- Support the development of marketing materials and go-to-market plans for different products and target groups
- Plan and implement online product-related marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the Marketing team (user acquisition, SEO, social media, etc.)
- Analyse and evaluate KPIs, as well as help optimize our advertising measures: publishers, bids, CTAs etc. for predefined products
- Create landing pages and messages for product/campaign promotion in collaboration with designers and product team
- Review, initiate and implement new online marketing collaborations.
Your Profile and Experience:
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing/product marketing/product management, preferably working with a digital product
- You are accomplished, execution-driven and proactive. Your understanding of existing and emerging online marketing channels and digital customer acquisition strategies is in-depth and relevant
- You are ready to gather marketing feedback and implement it into product development
- You know the best ways to promote products through different marketing channels
- You have worked with analytics tools, you are strong in evaluating KPIs and have very good analytical skills
- You are a team player, have a structured way of working with an eye for detail
- You enjoy thinking about strategies and improvements
- Your English is excellent.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension and bonus scheme
- Flexible ways of working (a combination of onsite and home office)
- We value your growth, so we provide an annual educational budget
- Regular team events
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Fresh fruits, drinks and snacks in the office
- As physical activity is essential in staying active and creative, we subsidize your Urban Sports Club membership.
As a fast-growing company, GimmeMore is always looking for highly-skilled people to join us in working on the exciting projects we have planned. Our team is comprised of friendly, international people who are passionate about success and innovation in digital media. We work in small, cross-functional teams and enjoy an informal atmosphere, flat hierarchies and approachable colleagues.